viewing fonts crashes in KDE crashes X

Hello!

I seem to have some fonts installed that when viewed crashes the entire X.
What fonts could they be or what should I do to track which they are?

The problem can be reproduced on my machine by for example starting KOffice
and then selecting the "font" drop-down. The drop-down opens, but when I
start to scroll it my entire X crashes (and starts again showing KDM login
screen). The same behaviour is everywhere in KDE-programs, but not in
OpenOffice since it does not seem to show all the fonts viewable in other KDE
programs.

I'm running Libranet 2.7 (Debian woody) with KDE 3.1.4 and KOffice 1.2.1..

-Otto Kekäläinen