Again: Delays starting KDE apps after upgrade 3.1.3 => 3.1.4

Hi,

since upgrading KDE to version 3.1.4 on Debian Woody I experince delays
when starting KDE applications. Don't had these delays on KDE 3.1.3. My
/etc/hosts contains valid entries for localhost and the name of the machine.

The delays occur for example when
- accessing the first webpage from konqueror (status line says "xxx
  contacted. Waiting for reply where xxx is the hostname. It is
  regardless which host I access. The next access comes at fast as
  expected.
- starting kmail (needs more than 10 seconds to start, half that long
  with KDE 3.1.3)

Any suggestions?

Frank
--
## Dept. of Computer Science, Dresden University of Technology, Germany ##
## http://os.inf.tu-dresden.de/~fm3                                     ##