Re: Has anyone figured out why fonts are broken...

On Tuesday 17 June 2003 01:20 pm, Bruce Sass wrote:
> ...because I haven't seen a truetype font since KDE 3.1,
> and NONE of the tips passed out on this list has worked to get them
> back.
>
> I'm on a testing/unstable box running xserver-svga and xfstt.

I cannot recommend highly enough running a pure sid system (with X 4).  I am
yet to hear a good argument for running Debian/testing.

I know this probably isn't the most helpful advice.  I do hope you get your
fonts straightened out.  Crummy fonts really are a drag.

Cheers,
nate

--
Nathaniel W. Turner