From: Christophe Courtois [mailto:christophe@courtois.cc]
Sent: Saturday, June 21, 2003 12:37 AM
To: curtis@npc-usa.com
Subject: Re: KDE problem on startup

Le Samedi 21 Juin 2003 14:38, Curtis Vaughan a déclamé :
> where it's starting system something or other it hangs for a long time,
> then the startup screen disappears leaving just a light blue background
> and nonething else.

 Create another user, and see if you obtain the same result ; or disable
temporarily your .kde/ directory (KDE will recreate it). You'll at least
know if the problem is system-wide or in your user's configuration (the
erase-and-reconfigure may be the quickest way to have a functional system
back...).

--
Christophe Courtois - Ostwald, Alsace, France
http://www.courtois.cc/ - Clé PGP : 0F33E837