Kmail crypto plugin and Pine - FIX

I don't know if this is a globally usable solution, but with a fair amount
of detective work, we've determined the problem with some users being able to
use Pine to read pgp/mime messages (kmail with crypto plugin) and other users
not being able to use Pine is a function of the ~/.procmailrc file.  It took a
while figure out what the difference was between 'working pine' and
'non-working pine' since the answer wasn't directly related to pine, gpg, the
pine filters, of the plugin itself.  If ~/.procmailrc contains the same lines
that Mutt uses for pgp/gpg messages, even with Mutt not installed, Pine with
the pgp4pine display filter will process mail generated with Kmail using
either the inline, or plugin means of encrypting messages.
if ~/.procmailrc has the following, all seems to work fine:

:0 fw
| formail -i "Content-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII"

FWIW

Charlie