Re: kmess

Am Freitag, 13. Juni 2003 11:06 schrieb Bastiaan Naber:
> is anyone able to compile kmess ? I tried their debian package, but it
> depends on libqt3-mt but I run unstable and the package is called
> libqt3c102-mt. I tried to force it in but kmess will not start:
>
> $ kmess
> kmess: relocation error: kmess: undefined symbol: __ti7QWidget

The ususal gcc-version issue.

> I tried to compile kmess from source (I did that too on my redhat box at
> work) but on unstable it fails with this error:
> mimemessage.cpp:33:28: mimelib/mimepp.h: No such file or directory

Oh, yeah, that was absolut difficult to find out. You know why the programs
produce output? And as you said that you compile things regularly...
http://packages.debian.org/cgi-bin/search_contents.pl?word=mimepp.h&searchmode=searchfiles&case=insensitive&version=unstable&arch=i386&directories=yes

HS

        oder über pgp.net