Re: Aegypten for sid's KMail?

Am Montag, 26. Mai 2003 11:44 schrieb Adrian 'Dagurashibanipal' von Bidder:
> On Thursday 22 May 2003 20:01, Hendrik Sattler wrote:
> > that starts the right one. But gpg-agent refuses to start! Or better is
> > acts as if it starts but when looking for it with "ps ax", it's not there
> >
> > :(
>
> ... and gpg --server sh (or similar commands) segfault immediately.
>
> I had the same problem. I now have
> 	cryptplug-0.3.16
> 	gpgme-0.3.15
> 	libksba-0.4.7
> from tarballs and
> 	newpg cvs from 2002-11-23 (-d
> :pserver:anoncvs@cvs.gnupg.org:/cvs/aegypten) pinentry cvs from 2003-04-23
> (same cvsroot)

I have a slightly older cryptplug but same gpgme and libksba version,
newpg-0.9.4 and pinentry-0.6.8.

> Works for me. I didn't investigate what the exact problem was. I especially
> did not try if going back to the Debian packaged gpgme version works. Could
> be a gcc 3.2 or libc6 problem, perhaps?

Well, I simply compiled without libpth. It definitely was not a gcc-3.2
problem (tried gcc-2.95.4 as well) but seemed to be broken newpg
multi-threading code. As it works fine without multi-theading, I can live
with my current build ;)
I do not favour cvs-builds.

HS

        oder über pgp.net