Generated postscript only sans serif

When I print or generate a postscript file from Konqueror or KWrite, the
result always ends up completely in sans serif (Helvetica?). On the
german KDE newsgroup I've been told this is caused by a bug in Qt
(something about a fixed array size) and that it was already fixed
in/by SuSE.

I'm using sid; fontconfig is installed; anti-aliasing enabled. Konqueror
standard font is "Times New Roman" (Microsoft).

Michael

--
Michael Schuerig              I was blessed with a birth and a death and
mailto:schuerig@acm.org         I guess I just want some say in between.