Re: kde 3.1.1a upgrade

Hey just following this thread and have found that I do have update-menus,
but seem to be missing kde-update-menu and kdm-update-menu called from
update-menus

On further investigation it appears both scripts are not set executable.

running latest unstable.

shall I file a bug report for this?

Greg

--