Re: qt3-designer / kdevelop

On Wednesday 14 May 2003 07:17, Tom Deblauwe wrote:

> I also use sid and have the problem that QT3 Designer crashes with
> "Segmentation Fault".  If you remove the ~/.qt directory QT3 Designer
> starts.

Seems to fix it, but if i remember correctly the error came back again after a
while when I tried this a while back.

Anyway It doesn't matter, because I don't want to use it anyway as it doesn't
integrate with kdevelop like it should, so I can't figure out how to program
with it. Kdevelop is really confusing to me. I'm used to Delphi and that is
really easy to use.

Anders

--
This email was generated using KMail from KDE 3.1.1 on Debian GNU/Linux