Re: qt3-designer crashes

On Wednesday 14 May 2003 00:17, Tom Deblauwe wrote:
> On Tuesday 13 May 2003 21:25, Anders Ellenshøj Andersen wrote:
> > When I start qt3-designer from the kde menu, the spash screen appears and
> > a couple of modules are loaded, but then the splashscreen disappears and
> > the app appears to have crashed.
> >
> > But if I start it from konsole with > designer
> > it starts.
> >
> > Whats up with that?
> >
> > Using standart packages from sid, on Asus A1300 laptop.
> >
> > Anders
>
> I also use sid and have the problem that QT3 Designer crashes with
> "Segmentation Fault".  If you remove the ~/.qt directory QT3 Designer
> starts.

Has anyone been able to get get designer to start AND not crash when using the
KDE widgets.  Removing .qt/ allows me to start designer but does not solve
the other problem.  There was some discussin about this a while ago and some
advice given but no one ever reported back if this problem was 'solved'.  All
packages are from sid.

Chris Thiel