Re: KDE through a KVM Switch

Jim,

Thanks for the suggestions.  The Ctrl-Alt- trick does work but there must be a better way.

I would like to define an Intellimouse Explorer within the XF86Config-4 file.  But the file comments states that this file should not be modified.  I did visit the How does one define the mouse interface to use besides just telling the "dpkg-reconfigure Xserver-Xfree86" that it's a PS/2 mouse?

I looked at the Web site http://www.xfree86.org/current/mouse7.html#39 and it gave an configuration example for the Intellimouse Explorer.  How does one specified that in the configuration given you don't suppose to modify the /etc/X11/XF86Config-4 file?

Regards,

David
david.effa@abbott.com

Jim Mahood <jmahood@advance.net>