problem with kdelibs in sid

I seem to get this error more and more often,
here is an example:

apt-get install ksetisaver

which give the following error:

  ksetisaver: Depends: kdelibs3 (>= 4:2.2.2-1) but it is not installable
              Depends: libfam0 but it is not installable
E: Sorry, broken packages

and when I look into the matter with an apt-get install kdelibs I get this:

Package kdelibs3 has no available version, but exists in the database.
This typically means that the package was mentioned in a dependency and
never uploaded, has been obsoleted or is not available with the contents
of sources.list
However the following packages replace it:
  kdelibs4-dev kdelibs4 kdelibs-data kdelibs-bin
E: Package kdelibs3 has no installation candidate

Something I can do?
--
'The maths is easy,' said Chaos.
AH? WELL, MATHS, said Death, dismissively.

Svein Harald Soleim