Re: What do we need arts for?

On Tuesday 18 November 2003 19:36, David Bishop wrote:
> Then don't.  Go into the Control Center, under Sound & Multimedia, select
> Sound Server.  Uncheck 'Start at login', and then use non-kde multimedia

... and don't forget to set arts to kill itself after 1 second or so before
you disable it, because whenever you start one of the crappy (because arts
using) KDE media programs, it will start arts. I had even thought of deleting
the arts binary and symlinking it to /bin/false ;)
--
Thomas Ritter

"Those who would give up essential liberty, to purchase a little temporary
safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."  - Benjamin Franklin