Re: Where are default fonts specified?

On Mon, 10 Nov 2003, Randy Kramer wrote:

> On Monday 10 November 2003 05:57 pm, A.R. (Tom) Peters wrote:
> > The program does not have a config file.  There is no reference for it in
> > my .Xdefaults .  In fact, I have no idea which X object settings it would
> > listen to: I tried entering plausible phrases into my .Xdefaults that
> > would set the font type for this application, but apparently it does not
> > use them.
>
> Just because it might provide a clue, or someone else might be familiar with
> the program and how it deals with fonts, how about mentioning the name of the
> program. ;-)

It is called Xfinans (a simple but useful financial package).  I compiled
it locally.  Nothing changed for the binary, it must be some configuration
maintained by Debian that made it change its appearence.

--

	Tom "thriving on chaos" Peters
		NL-1062 KD nr 149	tel.    +31-204080204
 			Amsterdam	e-mail  tpeters@xs4all.nl