Re: Thinking of trying out the KDE 3.2 CVS packages.

Most things are relatively stable though Konqueror will crash occasionally,
esp. on sites with Flash or Java so turn those off if you want stability.
Even though things in general run faster, Orth's debs do not have the
debugging options turned off so there will be some slowdown there.

The new KMail is the biggest improvement IMO. Finally the threading "just
works." and IMAP is improved.

For some apps, you won't be able to go back to your old .kde settings so make
sure and back it up if you ever want to go back.