Re: Fonts stuffed after dist-upgrade

On Mon, Oct 20, 2003 at 05:49:49PM -0700, Ross Boylan wrote:
> A dist-upgrade may have changed your xserver, even if it is relatively
> recent.  The configuration scheme changed, and the XF86Config-4 got
> rewritten.  In my case, some font paths got dropped during the
> rewrite.

Just going back to this, I never really seemed to have get to the cause
except I'd say the Helvetica font was missing and it was getting
substituted with various random fonts.  Changing to another more
legible font temporilary seems to be keeping my mum happy just for the
moment.

--
Jeremy Lunn
Melbourne, Australia