Re: What are the best windowed IRC clients, and which are apt-get'able?

On Thu, 16 Oct 2003 17:06, Alejandro Exojo wrote:
> El Jueves, 16 de Octubre de 2003 08:47, hereon1@fastmail.us escribió:
> > What are the best gui mode irc clients?  Which are .deb packaged?  I
> > don't care if they are kde specific, but that would be nice.
> Xchat and konversation are my favourite choices. IIRC, my konversation
> .deb, is from an unofficial source, but just because I'm running woody.
> Best regards.
Konversation is my favourite irc client for KDE and konversation compiles from
source on debian fine, and the cvs works well too.
there are debs there or you can following the instructions for compiling from
CVS which is really easy. :)

cheers peter vdm

"For dark is the suede that mows like a harvest."