kdeinit using ~40% CPU

I'm using the CVS orth debs and they seem really nice. However for some
unknown reason, two of the kdeinit processes (specifically kded and kwin)
start using about 40% CPU each, and appear to be causing XFree86 (4.3 in
experimental)  to use almost as much. Any ideas what could be causing this? I
blew out my .kde directory and that didn't seem to help. Im also running
gnome-settings-daemon, fethcmail --daemon 100, and gpg-agent but they have
never caused a problem before. Any ideas?

Tom

--
 ^__^            | Tom Badran
 (oo)\______     | Imperial College