Re: Spam because of this list

Thanks for that but I haven't had problems deleting the messages since KMail
has some POP3 filters that provide for this. The thing is, I do not have
access to a machine that can run 24/7 and delete them for me, either through
something like this or spamassasin or through mail client filtering.

It is bad practice that the Debian listservs do not munge addresses. I realise
that munging may not be implemented because people like to be able to respond
to old threads privately but simply providing a mechanism as simple as
spelling out domain suffixes and removing at signs would do the job nicely.