Re: Starting of new session from other windowmanagers

On Mon, Sep 15, 2003 at 03:58:08PM +0200, Norbert Preining wrote:
> What is the interface to this feature?
section "the command fifos"

note that this interface is not guaranteed to stay stable; it's even
probable that it will change.

> (With kdm running of course.
> I think this is not possible with some different display manager
> running.)
actually gdm has the same feature (it's called flexi-servers), but it
has a different interface ...
i hope to standardize with the gdm guy, maybe based on d-bus when it
becomes available for good.