Re: kde-i18n-*-snapshot

Am Mon, 2003-07-14 um 02.29 schrieb Szymon Janc:

> I'm member of team that is translating kde to polish language.
> But we usualy don't have 100% messages translated when cvs-head is tagged and
> released and we commit translations all the time. So I have to download cvs
> and overwrite files from kde-i18n-pl deb to see if translations don't have
> bugs, misspeling etc . It would be much more simple if there were snapshot of
> it in debian :)
>
> This would be easier not only for translators (probably all translation teams
> have the same problem as polish team:)) but also users who would update
> translations more often and have more and better translations then ones from
> the official release :)
>
> So I asking if it is posible to add packages like kde-i18n-*-cvs or sth ?
> Updated each week or fortnight ?

No.
kde-i18n is a huge package and the primary reason for testing and
unstable is to produce the next stable release. For these stable
releases -cvs or -snapshot package doesn't make any sense.

I think you should use the non-official KDE-cvs Debian packages from
this URL:

http://opendoorsoftware.com/cgi/http.pl?p=kdecvs;frame=1

--
Noèl Köthe <noel debian.org>