KDE sarge status & kdelibs bugs

I'm curios as to the status of KDE as it pertains to a working version
going into Sarge.

I see that there are a few RC bugs in kdelibs [1]. They are all still
"recent" bugs so I'm not concerned. I am curios as to whether 197949 has
been seen by anyone else, whether the 196222 suggested solution works, and
wondering if anyone has figured out what's causing 196564.

It seems that some work is proceeding on kdelibs [2], and that an upload
will not likely be made for a while due to the resource requirements [3],
is this correct? I hope no one is waiting for the openldap2 one RC bug [4]
to be fixed as work is underway [5] to fix that problem and to further
test openldap2 to prevent future RC bugs.

[1] http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?which=src&data=kdelibs&archive=no&pend-exc=pending-fixed&pend-exc=fixed&pend-exc=done&sev-inc=critical&sev-inc=grave&sev-inc=serious
[2] http://lists.debian.org/debian-kde/2003/debian-kde-200306/msg00132.html
[3] http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=196564&msg=13
[4] http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?which=src&data=openldap2&archive=no&pend-exc=pending-fixed&pend-exc=fixed&pend-exc=done&sev-inc=critical&sev-inc=grave&sev-inc=serious