Applications for KDE 3.2.1 Woody

Hi,

I've updated to KDE 3.2.1 in Woody and I like it quit a bit.  I'd like to
install kde applications from Woody and am being prevented from doing so by
the kdelibs3 and qt2 dependencies of the Woody debs.  In priciple I could
live with this if if I could compile applications for my kdelibs4 and qt3
setup, but I'm finding this difficult.  I've gotten kb3 to work, but several
others such as yammi haven't worked.

So what is the best way to get applications for the KDE 3.2.1 Woody
combination??

If an application is being prevented from being installed because of the
kdelibs3 and qt2 dependencies, and would otherwise install, is there some
way to override this?  Would this be a bad idea in general?

Thanks for any help you can give me,

Chris

Dr.-Ing. Christof Hurschler
Bodenstedtstr. 13