Has anyone figured out why fonts are broken...
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Has anyone figured out why fonts are broken...
- From: Bruce Sass <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 11:20:54 -0600 (MDT)
- Message-id: <Pine.LNX.4.56.0306171102250.15833@bms>
...because I haven't seen a truetype font since KDE 3.1,
and NONE of the tips passed out on this list has worked to get them
I'm on a testing/unstable box running xserver-svga and xfstt.
gsfonts-x11 and 100dpi fonts are visible and rendered.
The Qt font config prg lists everything and shows them as selected,
but Helvetica is rendered in their place.
xfontsel is working (everything installed shows up and is rendered).