KDM hangs

	I'm having a minor issue with KDM on my shiny new laptop; I've got it set up
so that I loads on both vt7 and vt8. /etc/kde3/kdm/Xservers looks like this:

:0 local /usr/X11R6/bin/X :0 -dpi 75 -nolisten tcp vt7
:1 local /usr/X11R6/bin/X :1 -dpi 75 -nolisten tcp vt8

However, whenever I start the laptop, kdm stops loading on one vt until I
switch over to the other. Only then will both load. When I say, "stops
cursor, and then...nothing. Once I switch over, then the wallpaper and login
window appear. My desktop has the same setup, but doesn't have an problem
switch over to the other vt, at which point I have to wait for it to load
before continueing. It would be nice if it loaded in the background, but
first things first.) Is there anything I'm missing here?
	:Peter

--
Oh what a tangled web they weave who try a new word to conceive!