Re: KDE 3.2 CVS - problems

David,

Not sure how you ended up with this mail but many thanks for forwarding this
message here and replying to his queries.  Let me add my thoughts on the one
point.

> > 4. I cannot install package qsa, which is also listed in your
> > repository.
>
> why is this? what was the problem?

I didn't even realize qsa was still in my repository or listed as a package,
it was just an experimental thing I was playing around with, although I know
it's needed for kexi's scripting support.  I will take the time to produce a
cleaner version that doesn't have the problems that the one I had first
created did.  I know Ralf Nolden has a copy of beta4 in deb, so I'll make an
effort at using his sources and building that against my debs tonight.

Thanks,
James

--
James Michael Greenhalgh