Re: Cut and paste in konquerer is weird

> Should I delete my entire .kde folder and start again from scratch? Should I
> format c: (or just rm -rf /) and reinstall debian?

Quite weird. I didn't noticed anything like this, but reinstalling the
whole system because of clipboard is just insane :) I suggest
reinstalling (remove & install again) all KDE related packages. If that
doesn't help either, try to run kde with removed (but backed up!!)
~/.kde, which I don't think will be of much help, but you can try.

Dave