Re: libvorbis0 and libvorbis0a again

On 22.Mai 2003 - 11:55:37, DI Peter Burgstaller wrote:

> Sorry, I didn't include what version I'm running. :\
> I'm running a testing system with the kde debs from kde.org
> No stable or manually installed packages yet.
> Here my apt-sources ...
>
> deb http://ftp.at.debian.org/debian/ testing main non-free contrib
> deb http://ftp.at.debian.org/debian-non-US testing/non-US main contrib
> non-free
> deb http://ftp.at.debian.org/debian/ testing-proposed-updates main
> contrib non-free
> deb http://security.debian.org/ testing/updates main contrib non-free
> deb http://download.kde.org/stable/3.1.2/Debian stable main
>
> I tried having the deb path for 3.1.1 and 3.1.2 in there .. didn't help.

So get a KDE 3 for testing. You're using woody sources in a testing
system, which only works if the dependent libaries are the same, but
now, as new QT and KDE starting to get into testing also some basic libs
like libvorbis are updated in testing, so the KDE packages for woody
will never again work. One solution is to get KDE from sid, should not
bring you much that isn't already in testing (qt 3.1.x already is there)
or downgrade to the woody libvorbis0a.

Andreas

--
You're almost as happy as you think you are.