Re: KDE 3.1.1a: error loading kdeprint_lpd

David,

Several people have seen this error but I am not sure how it is
occuring, its not happening on my system. It might be related to
something in your kde configuration dir. Try running this:

grep -r kdeprint_lpd ~/.kde

and see what it tells you, if you see anything looking like a
configuration file mentioning kdeprint_lpd you may need to remove that
config file, but reply to list with the results of the grep command.

Thanks,
Chris