kwrite loosing mouse pointer?

I am using KDE-3.1.0 from Ralf's deb's on a updated Woody system. I've been
playing with using kwrite as a makeshift IDE now that it's got code-folding,
a simple file listing and an embedable konsole. But I have noticed a rather
strange bug. As I work with it, the mouse pointer disapears from in front of
both the text editing window and the konsole window. It still shows up on the
scroll-bars and in the file list though.

Closing and re-opening the file fixes this for the text editing window. Typing
exit in the konsole re-starts it and the pointer re-appears again.

Has anyone else noticed this? Is anyone seeing this with KDE-3.1.1? Since I'm
on a pay-per-minute dial-up line, it will take a while to upgrade the 102MB
needed to get from KDE-3.1.0 to KDE-3.1.1

Just thought I'd mention this interesting bug.

Cheers,

	John Gay