Re: kwrite loosing mouse pointer?

Yes, I have noticed this too. I experience it in Kate though. I find it anying
because I used Kate about 40% of my time at work. And although it happens
only a few times I can only solve it by restarting Kate, which I don't like
if I have multiple files open. I have no idea when it happens, seems rather
random to me.

Bastiaan