Re: kreatecd for kde3

On Sun, Apr 06, 2003 at 01:59:15PM +0200, Christophe Prud'homme said:
> I am the maintainer for kreatecd however I did not packaged kreatecd
> for kde3 kreatecd is part of kdeextragear-1 now so I thought it would
> come with it
>

> what is the procedure/policy for kde 2.x apps that have been moved to
> kde CVS and that are packaged with the other new ones? should the
> former app -- like kreatecd --- be orphaned by me or should I still
> package kreatecd myself?  are there any documents/emails out there
> mentioning that ?  I packageed also korinoco which has been become
> obsolete for kde3 it is now kwifi and present in kde CVS

If the program has been shifted to another package, then you have to ask
ftp-master to remove the old package, IIRC.

|  Stephen Gran                  | Make no little plans; they have no      |
|  steve@lobefin.net             | magic to stir men's blood.   -- Daniel  |
|  http://www.lobefin.net/~steve | Hudson Burnham                          |