Re: KDE 3.1.1 (Cheney's debs), kio_smb "internal error", wants me to report a bug, but...

On Thursday 20 March 2003 15:15, Nikita V. Youshchenko wrote:

> Not ioslave, but the kernel.
> Your filesystem is mounted in such way.
> Use umask mount option to change that.

What? The share is never mounted anywhere as far as I can see.

Are you sure you are not mistaking KIO_SMB for the kernel smb file system.

I do use smbfs to mount windows shares occasionally and files never have the
executable bit set, so I am sure this situation is different.

Anders

--
This email was generated using KMail from KDE 3.1 on Debian GNU/Linux