Fixed: Font problem

On Wednesday 19 March 2003 7:17 am, Jeff Elkins wrote:
>I run a self-compiled KDE 3.1 from /opt. I just ran fc-cache (XFree 4.3.0)
>and suddenly my console font is "invisible."  I can boot to another
>partition that runs a prior version of X (same KDE from /opt) and all is
>fine.

Not a KDE problem at all, but it turns out that fc-cache somehow trashed my
/etc/fonts/fonts.config file. Luckily, I had an original...

There's only a 2 byte difference between the original and the post fc-cache
file, and I'm still trying figure out what was changed by looking at a diff.

Jeff Elkins