Re: kdepim-dev file-conflict with kpilot

On Tuesday 18 March 2003 01:06, Chris Cheney wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 17, 2003 at 05:28:14PM +0100, Ralf Nolden wrote:
> > Ok, found it. I thought I could trust Chris :-)  I've commited the fix to
> > CVS and it should soon reapper in anoncvs so I can put this as an update
> > into the original tarballs, rebuild and upload.
> >
> > Thanks for reporting !!!
> >

> > Ralf
>
> On a related note those files shouldn't really be verisoned at all since
> they can only be accessed via dlopen, similiarly to the kicker applets.
> That is probably the reason I put them in kpilot as I did, since when
> they eventually get corrected only the .la and .so will remain. I wonder
> if someone could fix that in cvs...

Adriaan,

you're having kde modules in /usr/lib/kde3/* that are versioned. Could you
evaluate if you could remove the versioning as it seems that that isn't
necessary ? Dirk could help you check if our assumptions are correct and if
you can change the Makefile.am's accordingly.

ebian/tmp/usr/lib/kde3/libaddressconduit.la
debian/tmp/usr/lib/kde3/libaddressconduit.so.*
debian/tmp/usr/lib/kde3/libexpenseconduit.la
debian/tmp/usr/lib/kde3/libexpenseconduit.so.*
debian/tmp/usr/lib/kde3/libknotesconduit.la
debian/tmp/usr/lib/kde3/libknotesconduit.so.*
debian/tmp/usr/lib/kde3/libnullconduit.la
debian/tmp/usr/lib/kde3/libnullconduit.so.*
debian/tmp/usr/lib/kde3/libpopmailconduit.la
debian/tmp/usr/lib/kde3/libpopmailconduit.so.*
debian/tmp/usr/lib/kde3/libtimeconduit.la
debian/tmp/usr/lib/kde3/libtimeconduit.so.*
debian/tmp/usr/lib/kde3/libtodoconduit.la
debian/tmp/usr/lib/kde3/libtodoconduit.so.*
debian/tmp/usr/lib/kde3/libvcalconduit.la
debian/tmp/usr/lib/kde3/libvcalconduit.so.*

> Thanks,
> Chris

- --
Ralf Nolden