Re: Yet another TT fonts problem on Debian sid

On Tuesday 11 March 2003 18:10, David Rosenstrauch wrote:

> All my True Type fonts seemed to get hosed after an "apt-get upgrade" a few
> days ago (not sure what was changed - looks like maybe the fontconfig
> pckg).

I quote Chris Cheney from Sunday:

"I tried compiling kdenetwork and it fails to build. The old version that
is on my p.d.o website failed in a meinproc section, and a new checkout
from branch fails in a different spot.  I also tried building all of KDE
using a new checkout from branch but there were various problems. Also
fontconfig is screwed up now and konsole only sees about half the fonts
it should and some of the ones it does see are being substituted wrong.

Hopefully once KDE 3.1.1 gets released (soon) and fontconfig 2.2 is
released and the bugs worked out of it I will be able to do another build
and upload to debian.

Chris"

So looks like it's just plain broken atm..

Anders

--
This email was generated using KMail from KDE 3.1 on Debian GNU/Linux