KDE 3.1 in Sid ?

Hi There:

You've probably got tired of this tread but I couldn't resist asking.

I last read the list on 20 Feburary. After that I didn't have access to
internet, untill today. So I couldn't keep myself uptodate.

At that time ( 20 feburary ) KDE 3.1 was partly in sid, but some packages like
kdenetwork weren't still in sid ( I guess they had compilation problems on
non-i386 systems). I wonder

Is KDE 3.1 now completely in sid? are all the applications on ktown now also
in sid?

"Dismiss the weak and inferior, embrace the
 Evil and Possess your Box  before the beast
 that has been unleashed upon you"
                        -UNDEAD EvilEntity Linux