Re: Where is kdenetwork, where is Chris?

Karolina's debs were excellent, and I for one will continue to use them until
at least kde 3.1.1.

As for the kdenetwork situation, it is strangely reminiscent of the problems
we had with kde 2. Perhaps the packages need to be better distributed between
developers? Ivan set a bad precedent by maintaining all of them IMO.

I'll butt out,