Where is kdenetwork, where is Chris?

Hi,

once again the question: Why has kdenetwork still not made it into Sid?

I think this has been discussed the last time on February 23. No answer has
been given...

Chris Cheney hasn't shown up on this list since February 16. Is he suffering
some illness? Is he in trouble with kdenetwork? Is there anything we/I can do
to help? Is he still involved in KDE packaging?

...or should I have sticked to Woody with Ralf Nolden's excellent *and
complete* packages???

A short note on kdenetwork's status, hows and whys would be highly
appreciated!

Regards,

Felix