Re: Still with the QT problems ...

The only possible explanation is that your default compiler is different from
what qt was compiled with.  This would happen if, for example, you are using
some weird mixture of sid and karolina's packages.  To get rid of her
packages, run this:
dpkg -l | grep \+kl | sudo xargs dpkg --purge

Then, after also making sure that you no longer have the wh9 line in your
sources file, reinstall qt and kde.  Then, it will work.

Finally, I guess, run g++ --version from the commandline to make sure that it
returns 3.2.3.  If it doesn't, then you have to find out why.

--
"Yousa steala precious from meesa!" - Jar-Jaromir

D.A.Bishop