Re: Still with the QT problems ...

On Tue, 2003-02-25 at 14:23, Jaime Robles wrote:

> El Martes, 25 de Febrero de 2003 14:31, Andrew Ingram escribió:
>
> > I'm almost at the point of giving up. Anyone got any ideas?
> I am also having your problem...
> Well i have started to have the problem today when i updated :-(

You might be lucky. If you had it working fine before, and it hasn't
been automatically removed, you might still be OK. This is the situation
with my friend's machine. She managed to get a working Qt, then things
went funny, but because it was working before, and it didn't get
uninstalled, it still works for her. My problem is that is has never
worked (but then my machine is only about a month old).