Re: Still with the QT problems ...

On Tue, Feb 25, 2003 at 02:06:52PM +0000, Andrew Ingram wrote:

> Now, as much as I want to get this qt thing working, I'm not prepared to
> lose KDE over it ;-)

Are you using KDE from unstable or Ralf's or Karolinas packages? The
libqt from unstable is compiled with gcc3.2, while Ralfs and Karolinas
packages are compiled using gcc2.95, hence you cannot use it
together. But installing the header files should not be a problem. (By
the way, if your KDE works, you should have libqt3 installed, this
cannot be the problem!)

Take care,
Michael