Re: Still with the QT problems ...

On Tue, 2003-02-25 at 14:31, Michael Thaler wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 25, 2003 at 02:06:52PM +0000, Andrew Ingram wrote:
>
> > Now, as much as I want to get this qt thing working, I'm not prepared to
> > lose KDE over it ;-)
>
> Are you using KDE from unstable or Ralf's or Karolinas packages? The
> libqt from unstable is compiled with gcc3.2, while Ralfs and Karolinas
> packages are compiled using gcc2.95, hence you cannot use it
> together. But installing the header files should not be a problem. (By
> the way, if your KDE works, you should have libqt3 installed, this
> cannot be the problem!)

Erm, I'm a bit of a Debian newbie, but as far as I know, I'm using KDE
from unstable. My sources.list has:

deb http://ftp.debian.org/debian/ sid main non-free contrib
deb http://ftp.uk.debian.org/debian/ sid main non-free contrib
deb-src http://ftp.uk.debian.org/debian/ sid main non-free contrib
deb http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US sid/non-US main contrib
non-free
deb-src http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US sid/non-US main contrib
non-free
deb http://wh9.tu-dresden.de/kde3/karolina ./
deb http://security.debian.org/ stable/updates main

Actually, I've just noticed I've got a line for karolina :-S So, I'm not
sure what I'm using!