Antialiasing in KDE3.1

Hello there,

I've got one question to the new KDE3.1.
Does Font-Antialiasing now work with Woody? With KDE3.0.5, I think, there was to be some update for xfree86 installed (it didn't work properly when I tried, so I don't remember complete).
I'm planning to install Woody completely new on my machine (something went veeery wrong by trying to install KDE3.1 :-)), so if there is an alternate xfree necessary, I could install it form the very beginning.

thank's.

Bienchen

Nehmen Sie sich Zeit für das Kuschelwochenende!
Bei Arcor-Video on Demand gibt es während des Kuschelwochenendes vom
29. November 12 Uhr bis zum 2. Dezember 12 Uhr 100 Spielfilme ab 99 Cent:
http://www.arcor.de/home/redir.php/email.kuscheln