Re: kdevelop templates

On Montag, 24. Februar 2003 08:40, Norman Jordan wrote:
> Which templates fail to compile? What versions of Automake and
> Autoconf are you using? What are the errors?

Norman,

You need to update kdevelop. Please rebuild my build from
http://ktown.kde.org/~nolden/kde that I did for woody which fixes most
problems. The only issue that I know of is using htdig with kdevelop and
there is no clear guideline for that yet. Some of the issues are probably due
to that the code isn't finished yet to move everything over to doxygen and to
make the wizards recognize those docs as valid API yet, but this is a
programming bug more than a packaging bug.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Ralf