some cd-burning problems

Greeting,
	I found that I had some cd-burning problems with cdbakeoven and k3b. When I
try to use these programs to copy my cd, it occurs errors. In cdbakeoven (ver
1.9.9+2.0.0beta2-2), I got the following message which is unreadable:
Culculating size of CD. Please wait....
Size of this CD: 627MB.
Directory '/home/bbns/' has 8536 MB available.
Checking recording device.
scsidev: '00,00,00'
scsibus: 0 target: 0 lun: 0
Linux sg driver version: 3.1.24
Driver options:
burnfree        Prepare writer to use BURN-Free technology
noburnfree      Disable using BURN-Free technology
forcespeed      Tell the drive to force speed even for low quality media
Cdrecord 2.0 (i686-pc-linux-gnu) Copyright (C) 1995-2002 J?rg Schilling
TOC Type: 1 = CD-ROM
Using libscg version 'schily-0.7'
Driveropts: 'help'
atapi: 1
Device type    : Removable CD-ROM
Version        : 0
Response Format: 1
Vendor_info    : 'RICOH   '
Identifikation : 'CD-RW MP7320A   '
Revision       : 'BP07'
Device seems to be: Generic mmc CD-RW.
Driver for the current drive is present and valid.
Starting read process.
dd: reading ?¢D/dev/hdc??: ???J/??¢DX???~
???J?F 0+0 ??¢X??q
??¢DX?F 0+0 ??¢X??q
0 bytes transferred in 3.710186 seconds (0 bytes/sec)
Read of data CD failed.
Copy process failed.

And when I try k3b, in the cdreader option I only can find my cd-burner
device, but I checked the configuration and it said my cdreader is my dvd-rom
which is right option. Hmm...strange, would anyone check it out? Thanks:-)

Best Regards
Tim