Re: My ITP on k3b

Le Jeudi 20 Février 2003 04:43, Jean-Michel Kelbert a écrit :
> Le 19/02/03 à 17:22 Ben Burton (bab@debian.org) écrivait :
> > Please feel welcome to package k3b separately.
>
> Ok. I will package it ! I also notice that there is a separate source
> file for locales. So there'll be two packages. I think it is a little
> bit "stupid", but I can't merge uptsream sources ! On top of that the
> upstream configure require too much stuff for building locale (like qt
> for example).
>
> I've will package it after my mid-term exams next week.

Do you know that there are two scripts called cvs2dist / cvsextract to help
packagers to merge sources and translations. If you have problem packaging
k3b don't hesitate to mail Kde-extra-gear@mail.kde.org These scripts are not
documented very much except on the archives of the kde-extra-gear mailing
list.

There is a French uptodate translation of k3b, it would be nice if French
speaking  debian users get it.

Cheers,
Charles

--