Re: KDE3.1 woody konqueror crash

> I'm installing kde3.1 for woody with Ralf Noldens debs, but everytime I use
> konqueror as filemanager it crashes konqueror.
>
> Anyone else has experienced this problem?

It happens to me alot....but not everytime.

If I log out and do a console login as root and delete
everything out of /tmp completely, then I am okay for
about 3 days.  I am a heavy KDE 3.1 user.  That is all I use.
( but I still consider myself a novice to Debian and KDE )

I want to ask this list to help my write a script to
delete everything out of /tmp.  Can I do that while
logged into KDE or do I have to log out and into the
console login to do this?
( this is the only way I can solve the problem...remember I am a novice )

I usually do this as root console ( I think ) :
cd /tmp
rm -rf *
rm -rf .*  (to delete the hidden directories)
(I think...can't remember right now and half asleep)

Then log back into KDE and everything works great for days.
I am on Debian 3.0 stable and I LOVE KDE.

Andy