kdepim-libs and kaddressbook in SID, can't access my Adressbook

Hi All,

Today I smoothly upgraded from kde2.2.2 sarge to kde3.1 sid. Thank all
Developers who made that working! Great work!

I used Chris Cheneys kde-other for kmail and everything works like a
charm.

The problem I trapped in is that there is no kdepim and kaddressbook
available yet. Is there a way to access the addresses e.g. by
evolution?

Or is it simple to add a sources.list entry for source-packages and
compile the both packages myself?

Are there unofficial-packages that fit together with the cheney/sid
packages?

I tried
deb http://koti.welho.com/jelonen/code/unofficial-debs/ ./
for pixieplus and it seems to work. But some cvs kdepim-packages from
deb http://oberlin.cems.umn.edu/kdecvs/debian/ ./
didn't work:

  kaddressbook: Depends: kdelibs4 (>= 4:3.1.91) but 4:3.1.0-2 is to be
installed
                Depends: kdepim-libs (>= 4:3.1.91) but it is not going
to be installed
E: Sorry, broken packages

Does anybody know how to get kAddressBook working on sid?

Thanks in advance.

ciao

gerhard